Jan 25, 2011

What's the Buzz Blog Hop - WINNER!!!

OHhHhHHh! I'm so very sorry I didn't post the winner yesterday. I usually add things to my calendar and for some reason this one didn't get on there! SO SO sorry!

It was a great blog hop and THANK YOU all that joined in! I wish I could pick everyone to be a winner this is always the hard part for me but only one can be chosen and the winner is....

Lawren @ AHobby-holic!!!!

Congratulations Lawren!!! Please email me at valerie1011@q.com with your choice of 3 Bee images from the new release. I can't wait to see what you do with them...please share your work with us we would LOVE to see it!

1 comment:

Lawren said...

Om My Goodness! Thank you for choosing me! That is awesome!

You may also like these projects ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...